Tel: 01271 871 106
No.57 Hop Cottage
No. 57 Hop Cottage is a well-appointed and inviting 3 bed property that occupies a fantastic location. With twin aspects Hop Cottage enjoys lots of light and uninterrupted views of Willingcott Valley. This attractive and recently re-furbished cottage, comfortably sleeps six with two ensuite bedrooms, master having king sized bed.
Ground Floor: Open plan living room and dining room with well-equipped adjacent kitchen. Livingroom compromises two large sofa's with TV, DVD player and Freesat. Large wooden dining table with 6 chairs. Kitchen area with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washer/ dryer. Cloakroom with WC and basin.
First Floor: Bedroom 3 - Adult Twin, Bedroom 2 - Adult Twin, TV with en-suite Shower and handbasin and heated towel rail, Bedroom 1 - Kingsize with en-suite Shower, basin and heated towel rail. Bathroom; Bath with shower mixer tap, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Facilities & Services:
- White Bed Linen and towels provided.
- Travel cot and highchair available upon request.
- Heating; Thermostatically controlled under floor heating on ground floor and electric radiators upstairs.
- No Smoking.
- Sorry, no Pets.
- Shared swimming Pool (May-Sept).
- Access to shared outdoor space, communal seating and barbecue.
- Private parking.
- Short breaks available.
- 4pm arrival. 10am departure.