Bedrooms: 4 Sleeps: 8
Cottage No. 64, Willingcott Valley is a spacious well-appointed property that has been stylishly furnished. The cottage is ideal for larger families or groups with four excellent bedrooms and bathrooms. It benefits from a fantastic triple aspect corner position overlooking the duck pond. The open plan downstairs living area and kitchen, make for a great entertaining space.
Ground Floor: Open plan living room and dining room alongside a well-equipped kitchen. Livingroom benefits from three large sofa’s with TV, DVD player and Freesat. Farmhouse dining table seats 8. Kitchen area with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom 4 - Adult Twin. Cloakroom with WC, basin and heated towel rail.
First Floor: Bedroom 3 - Adult Twin, Bedroom 2 - Kingsize with en-suite shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail, Bedroom 1 - Double with en-suite shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail. Bathroom; bath with overhead shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Facilities & Services:
- White bed linen and towels provided; bath sheet and hand towel per person.
- Starter pack; tea towels, washing up liquid, hand soap, bin bags, cloth, sponge and dish washer tablets.
- Welcome pack; tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- Travel cot and highchair available upon request.
- Heating; thermostatically controlled underfloor heating throughout the property.
- Superfast Broadband.
- No smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Shared, outdoor heated swimming Pool (May-Sept).
- Access to shared outdoor space, 2 play areas, communal seating and barbecue.
- Private parking.
- Short breaks available.
- 5pm arrival.
- 10am departure.