Tel: 01271 871 106
No.45 Ryders Cottage
No. 45 Ryders Cottage is a well-presented four bed property with a high standard of furnishings. This delightful cottage benefits from being a double aspect corner property and is situated centrally within the well kept grounds of Willingcott Valley. It has four good sized bedrooms and four bathrooms including a downstairs cloakroom.
Ground Floor: Open plan living room and dining room alongside a well-equipped kitchen. Livingroom benefits from three sofas with 37” TV, DVD player and Freesat. Farmhouse dining table has chair and bench seating for 8. Kitchen area with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom 4 - Adult Twin. Cloakroom with WC and basin.
First Floor: Bedroom 3 - Adult Twin with TV, Bedroom 2 - Double with en-suite Shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail, Bedroom 1 - Double with en-suite Shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail. Bathroom; Bath with shower mixer tap, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Facilities & Services:
- White Bed Linen and towels provided.
- Travel cot and highchair available upon request.
- Heating; Thermostatically controlled under floor heating throughout the property.
- No Smoking.
- Sorry, no Pets.
- Shared swimming Pool (May-Sept).
- Access to shared outdoor space, communal seating and barbecue.
- Private parking.
- Short breaks available.
- 4pm arrival. 10am departure.