No.45 Ryders Cottage
Bedrooms: 4 Sleeps: 8
No. 45 Ryders Cottage is a well-presented four bed property with a high standard of furnishings. This delightful cottage benefits from being a triple aspect corner property and is situated centrally within the well kept grounds of Willingcott Valley. It has four good sized bedrooms and four bathrooms including a downstairs cloakroom. A great entertaining space for families and friends.
Ground Floor: Open plan living room and dining room alongside a well-equipped kitchen. Livingroom benefits from three sofas with 37” TV, DVD player and Freesat. Farmhouse dining table has chair and bench seating for 8. Kitchen area with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom 4 - Adult Twin. Cloakroom with WC and basin.
First Floor: Bedroom 3 - Adult Twin with TV, Bedroom 2 - Double with en-suite Shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail, Bedroom 1 - Double with en-suite Shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail. Bathroom; Bath with shower mixer tap, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Facilities & Services:
- White bed linen and towels provided; bath sheet and hand towel per person.
- Starter pack; tea towels, washing up liquid, hand soap, bin bags, cloth, sponge and dish washer tablets.
- Welcome pack; tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- Travel cot and highchair available upon request.
- Heating; thermostatically controlled under floor heating throughout the property.
- No smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Shared, outdoor heated swimming Pool (May-Sept).
- Access to shared outdoor space, 2 play areas, communal seating and barbecue.
- Private parking.
- Short breaks available.
- 5pm arrival.
- 10am departure.