Tel: 01271 871 106
No 26 Ducks Cottage
This is an appealing reverse level three bed property that makes the most of the views of the stunning Willingcott Valley. The property has an enviable setting and looks out over one of the sites duck ponds, giving the cottage its charming name.
Ground Floor: Bathroom with Bath, overhead Shower with mixer tap, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - Children’s Twin, Bedroom 2 - Double, EnSuite WC and basin.
First Floor: Bedroom 1 - Double. Open plan living room and dining room with separate kitchen. Livingroom benefits from Electric Fire, two large sofas with TV and DVD player. Farmhouse dining table seats 6. Kitchen area with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Facilities & Services:
- White Bed Linen and towels provided.
- Heating; Thermostatically controlled storage heaters and electric radiator in upstairs bedroom.
- No Smoking.
- Sorry, no Pets.
- Shared swimming Pool (May-Sept).
- Access to shared outdoor space, communal seating and barbecue.
- Private parking.
- Short breaks available.
- 4pm arrival. 10am departure.