No.26 Ducks Cottage
Bedrooms: 3 Sleeps: 6
No.26 Ducks Cottage is a fantastic reverse level three bed property that makes the most of the views of the stunning Willingcott Valley. The property has an enviable setting and looks out over one of the sites duck ponds and wildlife, giving the cottage its charming name. This cottage is one of our most popular with guests and has many repeat visitors.
Ground Floor: Bathroom with bath, overhead shower with mixer tap, WC, basin, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - Children’s twin, Bedroom 2 - Double with ensuite WC and basin.
First Floor: Bedroom 1 - Double. Open plan living room and dining room with separate kitchen. Livingroom benefits from electric fire, two large sofas with TV and DVD player. Farmhouse dining table seats 6. Kitchen area with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Facilities & Services:
- White bed linen and towels provided; bath sheet and hand towel per person.
- Starter Pack; tea towels, washing up liquid, hand soap, bin bags, cloth, sponge and dish washer tablets.
- Welcome Pack; tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- 2 Hairdryers, (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs).
- Heating; thermostatically controlled radiators.
- No smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Outdoor, shared heated swimming Pool (May-Sept).
- Access to shared outdoor space, 2 play areas, communal seating and barbecue.
- Private parking.
- Short breaks available.
- 5pm arrival.
- 9am departure.